Sunday, January 9, 2011

the maiden post

     Since this is my first post, I'm going to keep it short and sweet. :) I would like to give credit to http://www.shabbyblogs.com/index.html for my fabulous background and header, and also for pointing me in the direction of  http://fotoflexer.com/ (the best photo editor I've found on the internet thus far- for free, at least!)
      Last week was pretty fun, being the last week before having to go back to school and all. Thank goodness college has a longer interim between Fall and Spring semesters than primary school ;) On Thursday my daddy took my twin sister Sarah and I to the Wythe County Livestock Exchange and we had such a good time. I can't remember the last time just the three of us went out like that. Sarah and I both got to bid, and we each came home with a Hereford/ Angus heifer. Sarah named hers Bobbi Joe and mine is Marlena, even though Sarah begged me to name her Billie Jean. Every time I hear that name my thoughts can't help but go straight to Michael Jackson, lol. Both of them are expecting (mine in the Spring, Sarah's in the Summer.) So now I actually feel like I accomplished more than just eating my wieght in Holiday goodies over the break!
Marlena is on the left and Bobbi Joe is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment