I hope that everyone has a lovely Memorial Day. It's not a holiday that gets a ton of attention, but to me it's still very important. Regardless of political background, I think that it's important to honor those who've served in the armed forces to keep us safe and sound. As is the case on most other holidays, there are a ton of sales and specials going on, so I thought I would share the ones I know about!
- MDS20 will get you 20% off on everything from Cherry Culture.
- At Meow Cosmetics you can save 20% with the code chillax or get free shipping with the code kittymail or both when you spend $75 (just use the code chillax and select the free shipping option.)
- At Sephora you can snag some extra freebies. The code PORESTRIPS will get you a sample of Boscia Pore Purifying Strips and RENERGIE is good for a sample of Lancome Renergie Eye Multiple Action (with any $25 Beauty Insider purchase only.)
- You can get $1 shipping with any $25 order from Bath and Body Works' website with the code MEMORIALDAY1. They are also having buy 3 get 3 free on their signature collection items.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is offering 20% off. You must log in with the username "guest" and the password 0530 before adding items to your cart, though!
- With any $34 skin care or foundation purchase you get a super cool free gift when you order from Estee Lauder.
- This last one isn't exactly beauty-oriented (more like booby-oriented, haha! *please excuse the lame pun*.) Victoria's Secret is offering free shipping on $50+ with the code SHIP50.
Most of these end at midnight on Memorial Day of the Tuesday after, with the exception of the VS one, which ends Thursday, and I have no clue about the Estee Lauder one. Hope these were helpful ;)
Oh, and speaking of helpful? I'm having some trouble with Blogger. See, it's not letting me leave comments under my GFC account, even after redirecting me to the login page (where I log in yet again and keep getting redirected to each time I *try to* submit my comment.) Does anyone know how I may be able to fix this little glitch?